Android and Linux

Monday, April 11, 2011

Light posting

Well, that's not new, I'm not a very prolific blogger, but posting may (or may not) be light for the next month. I'm buying a new house- literally, it just got built- and will be going crazy trying to get everything done and get moved. I'm not sure when I will move, I told someone that I will probably follow the internet. Once the internet gets turned off here and on there, I'm moving that day!

On the plus side, I will finally have an excuse to go nuts with X10. The house has tray ceilings in the living room and master bedroom, so I'm planning to put in some lighting like this which just begs to be controlled with X10 and a dimmer.



Then there's the rest of the house, I'm just itching to go X10 crazy on it.

Anyway, if I don't post much for the next month, don't get alarmed and call Dog The Bounty Hunter to look for me. I'll be around.

Followers